Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Laser Pointer: My Saver with Long-distance Light

Many people would get bored after long time of stable work. Indeed, young people may prefer the free feeling in the wild world. Lots of people cherish the free style and unlimited passion. If you have such experience, you would fully enjoy the unforgettable memory when you are standing in the big nature. It would be one of the most happiness periods for us to cherish the adventure moment. However, before embarking the journey, you should get the complete preparation to deal with any emergency. For the sake of personal security, it is important to get the necessary tools from durable clothes to useful tools.

When we face the dangerous situation, do you know what measures you may do? If you are planning the journey into the harsh environment, we may need the luster devices providing the light to cope with the extremely dark condition. Here I would introduce the laser pointer.

After working for five years in the consulting company, I become bored in the office work. Since I am always addicted to the natural adventure, I could not wait for any longer to embrace the adventure in tropical forest with the gorgeous waterfall. In order to secure the personal safety, I picked up the green laser pointer with me. After several days, we entered the thick forest. That would be the most beautiful scene I have witnessed in my lifetime. When reaching every beautiful scene on the cliff, by the river and alone the brook, I may stay for a while to take photos. So gradually I got lost from the team before I knew. When the day got darker and darker, I could not tell the direction in the thick forest. I was a little scared with the fact that more dangerous animals may show up in the forest. So I ran quickly in the forest. Unfortunately, I fall into the canyon accidently. Then my legs got injured.

I knew my friends were seeking me everywhere. But I could not move. Then, I realized that I could make use of my green laser pointer to attract them. The hyper-functional laser pointer is with the powerful voltage to release the long-distance luster far away. To my surprise, such laser pointer did not let me down. Half an hour later, my friends followed the light to approach me. After I got rescued, my friends always say such green laser light would be the wonderful medium to find me in the thick forest. To me, it would be unique green luster to save my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment