Monday, May 23, 2011

Convenience for the Teachers

No matter in what century or what country, the most respectful job is always the teaching job. Through them, the various kinds of knowledge are able to pass to different people and the history of human beings can be remembered. I don't know if you have the same picture in your memory that the well-learned teacher with the gray hair standing in front of the blackboard and talking excitedly about the topics he or she liked a lot. Attracted by his or her emotions, you would follow his or her idea and enjoyed the class a lot.

Scenes like this often pop into my head and I joy them every time I think about such kind of scene. But one thing I don't like badly was that one of my favorite teachers, Betsy, she met troubles at almost every class. She is well-learned and she loves her job so each class, she teaches with enthusiasm. However, she is not tall in height and she has to stand on her toes now and then to point to the blackboard or the projective in order to make her points clearer. It is quite inconvenient both for her and for her students. I was trying to help her solve this problem but couldn't do anything.

However, yesterday, when I passed a stationery store, I happened to notice their new product—laser pointer pen. It is called a pen but it doesn't seem to have a lot to do with the pen. I inquired the shopkeeper and he told me that it was the new product to help the teachers to teach more easily, especially to those who are not so tall. The laser pointer pen is able to project the laser light, which is persistent and direct. It means the teacher can point to the point, either on the blackboard or on the projective from a long distance with the laser light.

Immediately, I bought one of their most popular products—the green laser pointer. The color of the laser light of course is green, and it should be very convenient to be seen in the classroom. I packed the green laser pointer later and sent it to Betsy anonymously. Hope it could do her a great favor and make the teaching even more interesting.

In my opinion, it is so great that people could think more about the teachers and create more convenience for them. Hopefully, more products like the laser pointer pencould be invented soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment