Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Perfect Gift for Tourist Guide

As is known to all of us, Christmas Day is coming. On this special day, we will prepare a lot of gifts for our relatives to give our thanks to them. And of course, it is important for you to know what they need. If you buy the one that it is necessary to them, you will express yourself better.

As for me, I need to give my thanks to a lot of people, including my lover, my parents and my friends. But in fact, I want to express my thanks to my father first. But sadly, I don't know what my father need most. I feel guilt that I know litter about my father and I hope that I will give my father a big surprise to show that I love him very much.
My father is a tourist guide. He is always working hard because he wants tourists to have a happy trip. He often tells me that as a tourist, you need to make tourists understood the history and culture of sight spot. But he is puzzled that he can't make every tourist understood and rough explanation is not enough.

An idea strikes me. I know that what I could buy for my father. As my father is tourist guide, he is puzzled that rough explanation is not enough. I can solve this problem for him. Isn't it a perfect gift for him? I am so happy that I can solve this problem. In fact, the point is that I will buy my father a laser pointer pen. When my father take tourists to the sight spot and explain something to them, he can not point some special place. So it is not good for tourists to have a better understanding. As a result, if my father has a laser pointer pen, he will point the special place to tourist easily. Then he will be pleased that all the tourists know what he said just now. I am sure that if my father knows that his party of tourists has a better and happier trip, he will be happy.

Finally, I decide to buy a green laser pointer for my father. I know that he likes green very much. I hope that when I send this gift to my father, he could know how much I love him. I hope that my father has a better life and feel happy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment