Thursday, June 9, 2011

Recommended Brand names of DSLR Cameras

In relation to digital cameras, Canon is actually a brand name which will 1st pop up in my thoughts. When I went to order my 1st digital digital camera, I called one of my buddies to accompany me mainly because I practically realized absolutely nothing of it. And he advised me that I don't have to look at dcs of other manufacturers other than Canon. He reasoned to me that this brand is specialized in digital digital camera though other manufacturers like Olympus also engaged in creation of other electronic items. Thus, Canon's technologies is most mature and reliable in digital camera producing.



Lastly I bought Canon XH200, a silvery cheap digital camera. As my budget is seriously tight by the time, I could only afford cameras moderately priced and this 1 is well inside my limits. However given its rather moderate cost, it, as my friend recommended to me, “enjoys a high price-performance ratio.” Its efficient pixel capacity reaches up to 14 million, which can be already enough for an amateur like me. And I found the pictures I shot were seriously clearer than dcs of other makes despite of the same pixel capacity. Nonetheless its video recording function came like a big surprise to me. I never expected a digital camera at such price to provide such function. It seriously presented h-r pictures in the video clips I produced. So given all these, I suggest Canon for anyone who has a plan to order 8X Digital Zoom Anti-Shake Camera.



Nonetheless if you aren't so superstitious with Canon like me, then Nikon, another Japanese brand name, can be a good choice for you. To put it accurately, it truly is the main rival of Canon in the market of 8X digital zoom Camera Video Recording. Nikon D3100 is actually a bargain for amateur cameraman. This 1, being small in size and light in weight, is the lightest 1 among all the Nikon dcs. It also allows h-r video recording. And with the HDMI interface, you can transfer the video clips into PC or other mediums to display. In all, it truly is an excellent photography no matter with regard to price or performance.



Besides Canon and Nikon, Sony arrives as thirdly brand name I would choose to mention. Even though Sony not merely deals in digital cameras, its reputation for other electronic products doubtlessly wins it a remarkable slice of market of dcs. So this can possilby be taken into consideration when you are buying a digital camera. But nevertheless, the brand name I most strongly recommend is still Canon.

No comments:

Post a Comment