Monday, May 30, 2011

Comfort for your Teachers

Regardless of in what century or what country, essentially the most respectful occupation is always the teaching job. By means of them, the numerous kinds of knowledge are in a position to pass to various folks and also the history of people can be remembered. I do not know if you've the exact same image inside your memory that the well-learned instructor with all the gray hair standing in front from the blackboard and speaking excitedly regarding the subjects she or he liked a whole lot. Attracted by their feelings, you would follow his or her concept and enjoyed the class a good deal.



Scenes such as this typically pop into my head and I joy them every single time I think about this kind of kind of scene. But one factor I do not like badly was that 1 of my preferred teachers, Betsy, she met troubles at nearly every class. She is well-learned and she enjoys her task so each and every class, she teaches with enthusiasm. However, she can be not tall in height and she needs to stand on her toes now and then to position towards the blackboard or the projective in order to make her factors clearer. It is quite inconvenient both for her and for her students. I was trying to assist her remedy this problem but couldn't do something.



Nonetheless, yesterday, when I handed a stationery store, I happened to notice their new product—laser pointer pen. It can be called a pen but it does not seem to have a good deal to cope with the pen. I inquired the shop owner and he told me that it was the new product to help the teachers to teach more easily, especially to those who are not so tall. The laser pointer pen is able to project the laser light, which is persistent and direct. It indicates the teacher can position for the position, either on the blackboard or on the projective from a long distance together with the laser light.



Immediately, I bought one of their preferred products—the green laser pointer. The color with the laser light of course is green, and it should really be very convenient to become seen in the classroom. I packed the green laser pointer later and sent it to Betsy anonymously. Hope it could do her an excellent favor and make the teaching even more interesting.



For me, it really is so great that men and women could feel more about the teachers and create more comfort for them. Hopefully, more products like the laser pointer pen may be invented soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment